For convenience, here are the instructions in detail:
- Download and install Fiji, if you haven't done so.
- Choose Help > Update Fiji from the menu.
- Perform any needed updates. Restart Fiji, then run Update Fiji again. Repeat until "Your Fiji is up to date!"
- Click Advanced Mode.
- Click Manage Update Sites.
- Tick the checkbox next to the LOCI update site.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
- You will see new items (e.g., "plugins/LOCI/misc_plugins...") with status "Install it"
- Click Apply Changes.
- When prompted, restart Fiji.
- The plugins will now be available via the menus (e.g., "Spectral Lifetime Analysis" in the Analyze > Lifetime menu).
In the future, to update to a new version, just run "Update" from the Help menu and it will update it for you.