Installation and Usage:
1. Download each file (ImageJ macro & MATLAB function)
2. Start ImageJ & MATLAB
3. Open the ImageJ macro by choosing Plugins --> Macros --> Edit, and selecting the "FusionAnalysisMacro" macro
4. Change the directory and names of the input image stack & the output (i.e. where the stack will be saved)
5. Run the ImageJ macro by choosing Macros --> Run Macro
6. Open the Summary and Results .txt files in Microsoft Excel and "Save As" each as a .xls file
7. Run the MATLAB function by typing "IntensityGraph('Summary_File_Name.xls', 'Results_File_Name.xls')"