Signup calendars are for approved users only. These microscopes are not service instruments and are available for collaborative use only. For service microscopy facilities on the UW-Madison campus, please visit the UW Microscopy guide.
Note: By clicking one of the links below you will be transported to the equipment calendars website. Once there, you will need to login to the calendars website before you can create a reservation.
The calendars are only accessible by UW IP# so if accessing off campus, the WiscVPN (https://it.wisc.edu/services/wiscvpn/) will need to be used.
- 192 GB RAM PC (192GBPC)
- LOCI Pathology Scope (PathScope)
- 40X Long Working Distance Objective (40XLWDWI)
- Bitplane Imaris Software (Bitplane)
- Bock Prairie Laser Scanning Confocal (Bock Confocal)
- Prairie Ultima In Vivo Microscope (Ultima-IV)
- Spectral/Lifetime Multiphoton Microscope (SLIM)
- Compact Automated Multiphoton Microscope (CAMM)
- Swept-Field Confocal Microscope (SFC)
- LINK Multiscale Multiphoton
- Ultra OPO Multiphoton Microscope (Ultra)
- Live Cell Incubator
- Multiphoton Optical Workstation (OWS)
- OWS II
- LOCI GPU
- RT-PCR (Bock Labs)