The LOCI Fiji plugins are a collection of plugins, macros and scripts for Fiji, available from our ImageJ update site.
See How to follow a 3rd party update site on the ImageJ web site for instructions, including screenshots.
The following plugins are part of the collection:
- VisBio Fiji plugins
- Intensity Macro for Background Subtraction
- Threshold and Calculate Average Intensity with Brush Tools
- Tracking Movie
- A few other miscellaneous things (see source code)
For convenience, here are the instructions in detail:
- Download and install Fiji, if you haven't done so.
- Choose Help > Update Fiji from the menu.
- Perform any needed updates. Restart Fiji, then run Update Fiji again. Repeat until "Your Fiji is up to date!"
- Click Advanced Mode.
- Click Manage Update Sites.
- Tick the checkbox next to the LOCI update site.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
- You will see new items (e.g., "plugins/LOCI/misc_plugins...") with status "Install it"
- Click Apply Changes.
- When prompted, restart Fiji.
- The plugins will now be available via the menus (e.g., "Spectral Lifetime Analysis" in the Analyze > Lifetime menu).
In the future, to update to a new version, just run "Update" from the Help menu and it will update it for you.